[exim] check with clamav only if under certain size

Author: Jeff Lasman
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] check with clamav only if under certain size
Please forgive me if this can be easily found; I actually googled about
fifteen different pages before realizing I couldn't find what I needed
to know <frown>.

I'm using the following ACL (note it will most likely wrap) to check
with ClamAV.

What change do I have to make so it'll only check (for example, files
under 1MB?

Thanks.

<snip>
# ACL that is used after the DATA command
check_message:
# accept without checking if in skip_av_domains
accept condition =${if and {{def:acl_m0}{def:acl_m0}} {true}{false}}

deny message = This message contains malformed MIME ($demime_reason)
demime = *
condition = ${if >{$demime_errorlevel}{2}{1}{0}}

deny message = This message contains a virus or other harmful content
($malware_name)
demime = *
malware = *

deny message = This message contains an attachment of a type which we
do not accept (.$found_extension)
demime = bat:com:pif:prf:scr:vbs

warn message = X-Antivirus-Scanner: Seems clean. You should still use
an Antivirus Scanner
accept
</snip>

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
P.O. Box 52200, Riverside, CA 92517