Re: [exim] SSL Certificate for secure POP/SMTP

Author: Don O'Neil
To: 'Darton Williams', 'Exim Users'
Subject: Re: [exim] SSL Certificate for secure POP/SMTP
My comodo certificate seems to be working... I'm using Dovecot for the pop3
interface, which had a specific entry for the CA Authoirty, whereas I
cannot seem to find anything like that in Exim (postfix has a CA authority
setting too).

Although it seems to be working, shouldn't I need to set the CA authority
for exim? If so, what is the command? I don't see anything in the docs.