Re: [exim] Multiple SSL certificates

Author: Michiel (Eduwijs B.V)
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Multiple SSL certificates
Yes, that what I mean. They resolve to 1 IP address. Something like
Apache with virtual domains. It can see the hostname the user used to
connect to the server, although I think that's part of the HTTP protocol
though. Does Exim not have a variable, with the hostname the user used
to connect with the server?

Thanks for your help.

Greetings,

Michiel Eghuizen