[exim] Multiple SSL certificates

Author: Michiel (Eduwijs B.V)
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Multiple SSL certificates
Hello,

I have a SMTP server setup for multiple domains with Exim. It sends it's
local domains to another server and from the relaying hosts it send the
mail to the internet.

Now we are using SSL/TLS with user authentication. This works ok. But
the SSL certificate is not setup correctly yet. The CN doesn't
correspondent to the domain name.

Because our server is used by multiple domains, the server can be
connected to by:
smtp.domain1.com
smtp.domain2.com
smtp.domain3.com

Now I can only setup 1 SSL certificate, but that won't work for the
other domains. Also if I set the CN to the IP address from the server,
the clients will still get a 'Domain Mismatch' error. I want to avoid
that error.

So is there a possibility, to setup a SSL certificate per domain? So for
every domain I have another SSL certificate. Or does Exim not support that?

Greetings,

--
Michiel Eghuizen

Eduwijs B.V.