Re: [pcre-dev] 7.3 Released

Author: Andrew Ho
To: PCRE Developers
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] 7.3 Released
Hi Philip,

PH>As it is now a week since I put out the last release candidate and I
PH>have had zero feedback, I've now released 7.3.

PH>When trying to update Freshmeat, I discovered that pcre.org appears to
PH>have vanished. Andrew? Are you there? Is this temporary or permanent?

This is my bad. For some reason I didn't get the usual e-mail that the
domain was expiring. I will attempt to right it today and also update
the website for the 7.3 release. Sorry about that!

Humbly,

Andrew

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves                         Andrew Ho
  Did gyre and gimble in the wabe.                  andrew@???
  All mimsy were the borogoves,
  And the mome raths outgrabe.          http://www.zeuscat.com/andrew/