Re: [pcre-dev] 7.3 Released

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] 7.3 Released

On 28 Aug 2007, at 14:57, Philip Hazel wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Aug 2007, Philip Hazel wrote:
>
>> As it is now a week since I put out the last release candidate and I
>> have had zero feedback, I've now released 7.3.
>
> When trying to update Freshmeat, I discovered that pcre.org appears to
> have vanished. Andrew? Are you there? Is this temporary or permanent?

Looks like the DNS servers have dropped out - probably related to the
domain renewal in the last few days:-

Domain Name:PCRE.ORG
Created On:23-Aug-2000 20:49:33 UTC
Last Updated On:25-Aug-2007 07:39:04 UTC
Expiration Date:23-Aug-2008 20:49:33 UTC

The whole domain is currently offline, so you'll need to get Andrew at
one of his other addresses (this message CCed to him).

Fortunately, in a fit of inefficiency, I have not moved this mailing
list to pcre.org as the main domain :-)

    Nigel.