[exim] Confusion about which is the right DKIM for Exim Serv…

Author: John N
To: Exim-users
Subject: [exim] Confusion about which is the right DKIM for Exim Server
Hello,

My company is installing it's first Exim Server.

I have just finished getting DomainKeys checking & signing working, when I
learned that it's now obsoleted. Now, we are supposed to use DKIM.

Ok.

Reading the Exim documents & wiki and Mailing list, I am confused which way
is the best or right way to use DKIM in Exim Server.

I see that there are options to use "libdkim", Mail::Dkim, dkimproxy, and
others.

Can someone make clear the approved or recomended Exim-way regarding DKIM?
Also, maybe include a link to documents or instructions, too?

Thank you.

John