Re: [exim] Confusion about which is the right DKIM for Exim …

Author: John N
To: Tom Kistner
CC: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Confusion about which is the right DKIM for Exim Server
Hello Tom

On 8/17/07, Tom Kistner <tom@???> wrote:

> John N wrote:
>
> > I see that there are options to use "libdkim", Mail::Dkim, dkimproxy,
> and
> > others.
>
> There is no "official" DKIM integration yet.

Ok.

That is an important solution for us, and I think will be for many others
too.

There have been talks about
> doing DKIM support via libdkim, similar in style to the DomainKeys
> integration, but there has not been much progress yet.

I see that too. The Libdkim company, Alt-N, seems to be mainly a Windows
company. They have not answered directly the emails with questions we sent
to them about Linux & FreeBSD installation. But we have, now, received
offers about their products. :-(

Also, we see that their bugs are quite old and still not solved.

The Mail::Dkim module, which I think is also from the author of dkimproxy,
seems to be a much more alive project for now.

I see that some people have done Exim Server solutions with Mail::Domainkeys
before. And I wonder if that is the better solution?

I could do this when I return from holidays in September ...

> :)
>
> /tom

Thank you Tom. Enjoy your holidays.

John