Re: [exim] Exim Timeout.. Mail Queue Backed Up.

Author: Andrew Rosolino
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim Timeout.. Mail Queue Backed Up.

Yeah the problem is I have over 160 websites mass e-mailing their meembers.
If a website with 50,000 members mass e-mail the first day there will be at
least 10,000 in the queue by the next morning and then a site with 30,000
e-mails and it piles on sometimes like that. This one time I feel so behind
it was at 100,000.