Re: [exim] Preventing TXT lookups after successful acl modif…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Thomas Jacob
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Preventing TXT lookups after successful acl modifierdnslists processing
> After a quick look at the source, I think I can say that the default
> query is all done with a single TXT query. There is no separate query to
> see if it exists and then another to check the TXT record.

Hmm, maybe I am reading this wrongly (exim 4.67), but isn't

verify.c:2798 if (dns_basic_lookup(&dnsa, query, T_TXT) == DNS_SUCCEED)

only executed if the DNS request for the dnsbl succeeded:

verify.c:2672 if (cb->rc == DNS_SUCCEED)

?

> You can heavily modify the behavior of the resolver as laid out in the
> manual.
>
> http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch40.html#SECTmorednslists

I read that, but as far as I can see, this only allows one to specify
what TXT record lookup will done, it doesn't say anything about
preventing
this lookup altogether...