[exim] TLS faling

Autor: Doug
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] TLS faling
Hi All,

I have a smtp auth server setup that uses tls.

When starting the server with debug and running a test I see

<snip>
22296 tls_certificate file /opt/exim/cert/file1
22296 tls_privatekey file /opt/exim/cert/file1
22296 Initialized TLS
22296 host in tls_verify_hosts? no (option unset)
22296 host in tls_try_verify_hosts? no (option unset)
22296 Calling SSL_accept
22296 SSL info: before/accept initialization
22296 SSL info: before/accept initialization

.. then it hangs. I'd like to understand a little more about what its
trying to do at this exact moment so that I can pinpoint the nature of
the problem.

I'd appreciate a pointer.

Doug