Re: [exim] Unroutable address when bouncing a message to a v…

Autor: Jürgen Herz
A: Exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Unroutable address when bouncing a message to a virtual user
On 2007-07-22 15:32, Ted Cooper wrote:
> Jürgen Herz wrote:
> > So what can I do to check for virtual user as recipient for a bounced
> > message?
>
> Get rid of your dependence on an acl_c_xxxx variable in determining a
> valid address.

The result of the ldap lookup is used in some acl as well as the router
and transporter. So I thought I save requests to the ldap server and
source it out to a single place.

> Either make your current router smart enough to be able to make that
> determination on its own, or split it up into 2 different routers.

Sorry, but I don't see how that helps. What I think I need is to
recognize if the message the router is handling is a bounced one, no?

Jürgen