Re: [pcre-dev] Bugzilla at bugs.exim.org

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Nuno Lopes
CC: pcre-dev, webmaster
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Bugzilla at bugs.exim.org

On 19 Jul 2007, at 14:51, Nuno Lopes wrote:

> The admin of the sf.net project can export
> the bugs by fetching the following URL:
> http://sourceforge.net/export/xml_export.php?group_id=10194
>
> Also: can you please link
> http://bugs.exim.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=PCRE from pcre.org?

Actually there are questions on what to do with pcre.org.

If the owner is willing then I would like to put several pcre.org names
onto tahini, so move this list under pcre.org too, and probably ideally
point www.pcre.org to a wiki (I actually have a PCRE wiki running on
tahini although with nothing pointing to it, and no content, but I
wanted to demonstrate I could do wiki farming).

However as long as things don't get forgotten, we don't have to do them
right now (the current sets of moves have taken up a fair quota of spare
time).

     Nigel.