Re: [pcre-dev] Bugzilla at bugs.exim.org

Author: Andrew Ho
To: Nigel Metheringham
CC: pcre-dev, webmaster
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Bugzilla at bugs.exim.org
Hello folks,

NL>The admin of the sf.net project can export
NL>the bugs by fetching the following URL:
NL>http://sourceforge.net/export/xml_export.php?group_id=10194

I'll try to get to this today. I'll probably just e-mail the XML to the
list so anybody can have a go at the data. :)

NL>Also: can you please link
NL>http://bugs.exim.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=PCRE from pcre.org?

Sure, I hadn't done this previously (or mentioned the e-mail list)
because I wasn't sure if people really wanted these things publicized.
Adding a bug reporting link seems great to me.

NM>Actually there are questions on what to do with pcre.org.
NM>
NM>If the owner is willing then I would like to put several pcre.org names
NM>onto tahini, so move this list under pcre.org too, and probably ideally
NM>point www.pcre.org to a wiki (I actually have a PCRE wiki running on
NM>tahini although with nothing pointing to it, and no content, but I
NM>wanted to demonstrate I could do wiki farming).

I'm happy to do whatever people want with pcre.org. My original goal was
just to make PCRE easy to find on the Internet (as a web page) and
anything that continues that is fine for me. Let me know what I should
do to transition or otherwise help.

Humbly,

Andrew

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves                         Andrew Ho
  Did gyre and gimble in the wabe.                  andrew@???
  All mimsy were the borogoves,
  And the mome raths outgrabe.          http://www.zeuscat.com/andrew/