Re: [exim] Commercial spam scanning solution for exim

Author: Nigel Metheringham
Subject: Re: [exim] Commercial spam scanning solution for exim

On 18 Jul 2007, at 18:31, John Jetmore wrote:
> Symantec is slowly but surely killing the old Brightmail product.

Shame - it was a good package from all accounts. I was asked to produce
some support for it a few years back and knocked up a sample interface
based on their API - never heard more from them.

Obviously you can easily do outsourced spam scanning - Postini for
example. My own experience of this (not with Postini) has not been
positive so far, but then personally I would not have touched the
company involved.

     Nigel.