Re: [exim] Exim strips local suffix from mailman requests wh…

Author: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim strips local suffix from mailman requests when using virtual domains on Debian Etch
On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 10:58:24 +0100, Roger Lipscombe
<roger@???> wrote:
>In short, what have I missed in my exim configuration that'll preserve
>the full address until mailman gets to see it?

Obviously, the instructions from the third-party documentation you
followed to implement your "virtual domains" have side effects. You
might want to take up this issue with the party who delivered that
documentation to you.

I'd look for (in)appropriate use of the local-part-suffix options.

Greetings
Marc