Re: [exim-dev] Bugzilla error and Exim Mirror

Author: Brian McArdle
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Bugzilla error and Exim Mirror
I notice our mirror updates don't seem to be successful.
"rsync: failed to connect to ftp.exim.org: Connection refused (111)
rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at clientserver.c(104) [receiver=2.6.9]"

Looking at the other mirrors, it appears it's not unique to us.
Two-thirds of the mirrors haven't updated in the past 28 hours
- is there anything we can do to remedy this?

-brian