Re: [exim-dev] Bugzilla error and Exim Mirror

Author: Brian McArdle
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Bugzilla error and Exim Mirror
All the responses so far sound good! We just want to be sure people know
they can use our server to reduce the strain on other mirrors - it's no
problem for us to host another few gigabytes here or there. :)

-brian

--
Brian McArdle,
Managed Network Services

HEAnet Limited, Ireland's Education and Research Network
1st Floor, 5 George's Dock, IFSC, Dublin 1.
Tel: +353-1-660 9040 Fax: +353-1-660 3666
Web: http://www.heanet.ie/
Registered in Ireland, no 275301