Re: [exim] Exim strips local suffix from mailman requests wh…

Author: Roger Lipscombe
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim strips local suffix from mailman requests when using virtual domains on Debian Etch (SOLVED)
OK, I was being stupid. While poking around gathering information for
this email, I found myself wondering: "what if I put these routers in
the other order?".

I'm using Debian's split config files, and I had 350_local-vdom-routers
and 970_local_mailman. I renamed 970_local_mailman to 320_local_mailman
and restarted exim with the new configuration. Now that mailman gets
first shot at the address, it all seems to be working fine.

My apologies for the interruption.