Re: [exim] Exim Can Send But Not Receive Mail

Autor: Magnus Holmgren
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Exim Can Send But Not Receive Mail
On Wednesday 11 July 2007 19:28, smrtdrmmr wrote:
> My exim_main.log traditionally would update any time an email received.
> Currently, nothing is being appended to that or any other log when I
> try to send an email to the server. I am hosting a few domains:
> karuza.com, list2text.com, and bhhsdrumline.com which can all still be
> viewed with regards to Apache and HTTP so I don't think it is a domain
> direction problem.

It seems that your server, slist.hopto.org (if the DNS data is correct), isn't
responding. Is Exim running and listening on port 25? Is something
firewalling off port 25 from the outside?

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)