[exim] Problem for Exim - db.h

Autor: Nizar KHEIR
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Problem for Exim - db.h
Hello everyone,
I am a beginner with exim. All i want is to configure my mail server for authenticating users via LDAP protocol. For this purpose, i installed openldap-2.3.32 on my Mandriva. Once for the installation of Exim, i edited the src/EDITME file for placing my configurations, and i saved it at Local/Makefile, i did the same for the file eximon.conf.
I have BerkeleyDB.4.5 installed on my Linux - mandriva, at the path /usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.5.
Below is my Makefile configuration.
The problem is when i want to insert the make command, i always fall in the same Error below:

In file included from exim.h:433,
                 from spool_in.c:14:
dbstuff.h:103:16: error: db.h: No such file or directory
In file included from exim.h:433,
                 from spool_in.c:14:
dbstuff.h:529: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'DB'

make[1]: *** [util-spool_in.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving « /usr/local/exim-4.67/build-Linux-i386 »
make: *** [go] Error2

Please, if someone has an advice or any useful help, i will be very gratefull.
Here is my Makefile:

BIN_DIRECTORY=/usr/exim/bin
CONFIGURE_FILE=/usr/exim/configure
EXIM_USER=1000
EXIM_GROUP=1000
SPOOL_DIRECTORY=/var/spool/exim
ROUTER_ACCEPT=yes
ROUTER_DNSLOOKUP=yes
ROUTER_IPLITERAL=yes
ROUTER_MANUALROUTE=yes
ROUTER_QUERYPROGRAM=yes
ROUTER_REDIRECT=yes
TRANSPORT_APPENDFILE=yes
TRANSPORT_AUTOREPLY=yes
TRANSPORT_PIPE=yes
TRANSPORT_SMTP=yes
SUPPORT_MAILDIR=yes
LOOKUP_DBM=yes
LOOKUP_LSEARCH=yes
LOOKUP_LDAP=yes
LDAP_LIB_TYPE=NETSCAPE
LOOKUP_INCLUDE=-I /usr/local/ldap/include -I /usr/local/mysql/include -I /usr/local/pgsql/include -I /usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.5/include (I tried with this entry and without it)
LOOKUP_LIBS=-L/usr/local/lib -lldap -llber -lmysqlclient -lpq -lgds -lsqlite3
EXIM_MONITOR=eximon.bin
FIXED_NEVER_USERS=root
HEADERS_CHARSET="ISO-8859-1"
SYSLOG_LOG_PID=yes