[exim] Filtering on envelope..?

Autor: John Robinson
A: Exim Users
Assumpte: [exim] Filtering on envelope..?
I have several email addresses which are handled by one exim: the real
account is john@???, there is a redirect router to handle
virtual addresses including john.robinson@??? which is forwarded
to john@???, and another redirect router to handle filtering
via .forward files. In my .forward file (a Sieve filter) I have:

if envelope :domain :is "To" "yuiop.co.uk" {
         fileinto "yuiop"; stop;
}

But this doesn't work; by the time the userforward router is running,
the domain is cat.yuiop.co.uk (as it is for all local accounts, so this
is useless for filtering). Nonetheless, when the message is finally
delivered by the address_file transport which runs with the
envelope_to_add option, the Envelope-to: header shows
john.robinson@???. I can't filter on that either, because it's
added after the filter has been run.

What do I need to do? I'm running exim 4.66 from ATrpms on CentOS 4;
I've attached my exim.conf and the full output of `exim -d+all -bt`
except that I've cut out the passwd file contents.

Cheers,

John.