Re: [exim] Don't be rude to people asking questions

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: James Price
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Don't be rude to people asking questions
I for one would have to disagree. I personally feel that this list is one
of the more helpful that I've been involved with. Occasionally some harsh
truths are told, but nothing that isn't ultimately a bit of constructive
criticism and the recipient is rarely left without a definitive answer.

People join this list ultimately to ask questions about Exim from the
experts. There is no shortage of opinions, but at the end of the day as I
said above, I've rarely seen where the person asking the question is left
unanswered in anything but a constructive way.

Just my thoughts. There are plenty of mailing lists out there that are by
far less helpful and you're lucky to get a 1 word answer or even sarcasm.

Thx