Re: [exim] Don't be rude to people asking questions

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Phil \(Medway Hosting\)
To: Exim Users List
Betreff: Re: [exim] Don't be rude to people asking questions

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc Perkel" <marc@???>
To: "Toralf Lund" <toralf@???>
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 3:27 PM
Subject: [exim] Don't be rude to people asking questions

> Don't apologize. There are a lot of arrogant people on this list that
> like to hassle people with legitimate questions. If someone wants to
> know how to do something then they want to know how to do it. If people
> don't have the answer they shouldn't respond with "you don't want to
> know that" because if that were true they wouldn't be asking the
> question in the first place.

Perhaps you are correct in that this was the wrong place for me to make the
comments that I did, and from that aspect I do apologise - it was the
anti-spammer in me winning through.

On the other hand I do not apologise for stating fact and supplying the
evidence :-)

If I feel the urge to point out something like that in future I shall do it
off list.

There was no offence intended.

All the best

Phil

Website Hosting from only £5.00 per month.
www.medwayhosting.com - +44 (0)1634 856965

Digital & Traditional Printing, and much more
www.medwayprint.com - +44 (0)1634 281199