Re: [pcre-dev] sf.net bug tracker

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Magnus Holmgren
CC: PCRE Developers
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] sf.net bug tracker
On Tue, 19 Jun 2007, Magnus Holmgren wrote:

> > That would be fine with me as well, although to be honest I am not sure
> > how to disable the SourceForge.net bug tracking functionality, which I
> > have assiduously ignored for years. I could put notes on pcre.org and on
> > the SourceForge.net project page pointing at the right bug reporting
> > mechanism, though, which would hopefully reduce bugs to the wrong place.
>
> If you decide that you want that, just say the word and I'll wave my wand.

You might as well hold off for just a short time - we have at last
(yesterday) got an operating system on the replacement box for the
exim.org applications and as soon as we get accounts on it (I need to
liaise with Tony) we'll be asking the relevant people to assist in
moving applications.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel, University of Cambridge Computing Service.