Re: [pcre-dev] sf.net bug tracker

Author: Nuno Lopes
To: pcre-dev
CC: mish_the_fish
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] sf.net bug tracker
>> I was looking today at some PHP/PCRE bugs and I found a link to the
>> sf.net
>> bug tracker in a php bug report:
>> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=browse&group_id=10194&atid=360194
>> So, is anyone looking at those bugs? I can start reviewing that list
>> against
>> latest pcre 7.1 and check if those bugs still apply... (there are some
>> PHP
>> related bugs posted there as well).
>
> I suppose somebody should respond somehow. It would certainly be very
> helpful if you could review them and see if there are any real bugs that
> I should look at. Thanks!

OK, so I've started to look to a few bug reports.
At least these can be closed:
- #1688293 - fixed in 7.2
- #1673412 - reproduce case not complete (a php script), but it seems the
problem fixed in 7.2
- #1633009 - bogus
- #1523285 - fixed in 6.6
- #1446989 - fixed
- #1420888 - bogus
- #1027236 - reproduce cases no longer exists (the links give 404 errors)

At this point only one person (CC'ed) can close those bugs. What I would
like to propose is to start using for example exim's bugzilla, so that we
have something more official and so that the maintainers (the current and
the future ones) can manage them as they whish.

Nuno