Re: [exim] Smtp-Authentication problems (using courier-authd…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Andreas Kahl
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Smtp-Authentication problems (using courier-authdaemond on debian etch)
Which is the correct error log?

My /var/log/mail.err is empty and my /var/log/exim4/rejectlog says:
2007-06-12 20:10:23 H=p54997838.dip.t-dialin.net (Cirrus.local)
[84.153.120.56] F=<kahl3@???> rejected RCPT
<Andreas_Kahl@???>: relay not permitted
... which is nothing more than my Thunderbird said.

Are there any more logs I should have a look at?

Regards
Andreas