Re: [pcre-dev] is this a BUG in PCRE 7.0 ?

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Nuno Lopes
CC: Rain Chen, pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] is this a BUG in PCRE 7.0 ?
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007, Nuno Lopes wrote:

> That means that there are no unfixed known bugs and the only changes will be
> new features? If yes, I think I can bundle the RC2 quickly (there's always
> the stigma attached with non-release versions, but I think I can handle
> that..).

That is essentially true, except that (1) There is an unfixed known doc
bug in the man page for pcre_fullinfo (it is missing a couple of
options) and (2) There is the potential C++ bug that I have sent off to
Google for evaluation.

If RC2 does indeed fix the problems you are seeing, then I guess it's
worth it. I will try to get the proper release out as soon as I can. I'm
doing stuff today. Maybe by next week...

Philip

--
Philip Hazel, University of Cambridge Computing Service.