Re: [exim] HowTo for DomainKeys

Author: David Woodhouse
To: Magnus Holmgren
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] HowTo for DomainKeys
On Wed, 2007-06-06 at 18:51 +0200, Magnus Holmgren wrote:
> libdkim is released under the Apache license, version 2.0, which the FSF
> believes not to be compatible with the GPL, version 2, but the copyright
> notice for Exim says:
>
> "In addition, for the avoidance of any doubt, permission is granted to
> link this program with OpenSSL or any other library package and to
> (re)distribute the binaries produced as the result of such linking."

Oooh, shiny. Thanks.

So I think I can get away with packaging libdkim for Fedora and then
building Exim against it. I shall do that shortly.

Well, I might. I have at least got the poxy bsWindowsCode to actually
compile -- but before I ship it, I'd like to see it do something other
than report failure when I use its own self-tests.

--
dwmw2