Re: [exim] HowTo for DomainKeys

Author: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] HowTo for DomainKeys
On Wednesday 06 June 2007 19:36, snowcrash+exim-users wrote:
> hi,
>
> > > am i correct? is exim moving to support DKIM instead?
> >
> > I've investigated the possibilities. See
> > http://www.exim.org/mail-archives/exim-dev/2007-January/msg00050.html,
> > which explains how libdkim can't exactly "correspond" to libdomainkeys.
>
> thanks for the reference!
>
> i see/understand that the api's different. but, that's a different
> point/question, no?

The APIs are different too, but that's a minor issue. Also see
http://www.exim.org/mail-archives/exim-dev/2007-February/msg00090.html, which
wasn't linked from the previous URL because it was sent a month later.

> i'm simply asking whether exim supports (will? soon?) the non-obsoleted
> DKIM?
>
> now, BASED on your comments, the answer may well be "no" or "not yet" ...

Obviously not yet. If anything will happen depends on the general interest -
with some more discussion, the Exim community can perhaps make the necessary
design decisions.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)