Re: [exim] Accuracy of the DontObfuscate wiki page (was Re: …

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Marc Haber
A: Exim Mailing List
Asunto: Re: [exim] Accuracy of the DontObfuscate wiki page (was Re: Manual route)
On Thu, 24 May 2007 10:48:59 -0400, Dean Brooks <dean@???>
wrote:
>On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 09:13:42AM -0400, Marc Sherman wrote:
>> I recommend that we put this to a simple vote, with a ban on commentary
>> along with votes, to avoid the heated tempers that often arise when this
>> subject comes up.
>>
>> My vote: keep it the way it is (obviously -- I wrote that paragraph).
>
>My vote is to keep it the way it is.

My vote is also to keep it the way it is. But I'd vouch for not
hurling the URL at everybody who uses example.com in his question if
the problem is clearly visible even in the obfuscated message.

Greetings
Marc, who has faked zugschlus.de addresses for customer addresses that
should stay hidden in the past