Re: [exim] Exchange groups?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Derrick MacPherson
Para: 'Wolfgang Hennerbichler'
CC: Exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Exchange groups?
> On 17.05.2007, at 19:20, Derrick MacPherson wrote:
>
> > I know how to query users out of Exchange using LDAP,
>
> Microsoft Exchange? No idea.

You can verify the if an account is valid or not using an ldap query to
Exchange, not that hard; so you can use Exim on the perimeter to handle
incoming mail and decide if the account is local or in Exchange and deliver
to the appropriate server.

> > is the same possible
> > for mailing groups/lists?
>
> Perhaps the callout function helps (of course I don't know what you
> are trying to do, but it seems as if you want to make sure certain
> addresses are valid).

I'm trying to see if it's possible to have mailing lists in Exchange instead
of using Mailman, or Majordomo, etc. (I believe in Exchange they are called
distribution lists - though I don't know Exchange at all). Make sense?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:05 PM