Re: [exim] Trouble with ACL Variables...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tim Jackson
A: exim users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Trouble with ACL Variables...
Stefan Preuss wrote:

> Tim Jackson schrieb:

>> remote_smtp_disclaimer:
>> transport_filter ="/usr/local/bin/altermime \
>> --input=- \
>> --disclaimer=/etc/exim4/disclaimer/$sender_address_domain.txt \

> The problem I see is that wildcards are not possible,

This is true.

> furthermore I need to manage a lot of files in addition to my
> textfile because the disclaimer files alone won't give me the
> possibility to set up a router correctly,

Well, I do it like this:

In some ACL somewhere:

  warn   senders = /path/to/disclaimer_add_senders
         set ACL_DISCLAIMER = true

and later use ACL_DISCLAIMER to decide whether to use the disclaimer
transport. This also has the possibly advantage that you can pick which
senders within a domain get disclaimers added, like so in the
'disclaimer_add_senders' file:

foo@???
*@some.other.domain
etc.

> or is there a file test possibility I'm not aware of ?

There's an expansion condition called "exists{}" which might be useful?

Tim