Re: [exim] Trouble with ACL Variables...

Author: Stefan Preuss
To: Tim Jackson
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Trouble with ACL Variables...
Tim Jackson schrieb:
> Stefan Preuss wrote:
>
>> remote_smtp_disclaimer:
>>    driver = smtp
>> transport_filter ="/usr/local/bin/altermime \
>> --input=- \
>> --disclaimer=/etc/exim4/disclaimer/${acl_m0}.txt\
>> --disclaimer-html=/etc/exim4/disclaimer/${acl_m0}.html \
>> --log-syslog"
>> size_addition = 2048

> If you don't mind having a disclaimer file per domain (which is a good
> thing in some circumstances), you could just use $sender_address_domain
> directly in the remote_smtp_disclaimer. Like this:
>
> remote_smtp_disclaimer:
> transport_filter ="/usr/local/bin/altermime \
> --input=- \
> --disclaimer=/etc/exim4/disclaimer/$sender_address_domain.txt \
>

> Tim

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your idea, that would be a last resort solution if I can't
get that ACL thing working. The problem I see is that wildcards are not
possible, furthermore I need to manage a lot of files in addition to my
textfile because the disclaimer files alone won't give me the
possibility to set up a router correctly, or is there a file test
possibility I'm not aware of ?

--
Stefan