[exim] Script to check all known dns blacklists?

Author: Marc Sherman
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Script to check all known dns blacklists?
Does anyone know of a script or tool to check all known DNS blacklists
for a given IP (and URI blacklists for a given domain)? I was previously
using a tool called hinfo, but it stopped working when blars.org went down.

It would be easy to write my own script if anyone knew where I could
find a reasonably up-to-date and maintained list of known RBLs?

The idea here is to run this script in my nightly crontab against my
IP/domains, to discover if any of them get listed accidentally, so that
I can take action before my users start complaining about mail problems.

Thanks,
- Marc