Re: [exim] What would you tell the CIO in an "ABCs of Email"…

Author: Esther Schindler
To: Arne Schmitz, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] What would you tell the CIO in an "ABCs of Email" overview?
On May 7, 2007, at 1:08 PM, Arne Schmitz wrote:
> Am Montag 07 Mai 2007 21:36:05 schrieb Esther Schindler:
>> "Five Things CIOs Should Know about Fighting Spam"
>
> Funny enough, this got classified as Spam by my Bayesian... Also
> this woman is
> crossposting on the courier list.

Yes, she is. And a couple of others. Most email admins subscribe to
the list of the server they use. (Certainly, my husband -- who is a
courier guy -- doesn't read other lists.)

--Esther
who now has to wonder if this is the list on which I get flamed
for top posting, or the list on which I get flamed for bottom posting