Re: [exim] What would you tell the CIO in an "ABCs of Email"…

Author: Jethro R Binks
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] What would you tell the CIO in an "ABCs of Email" overview?
On Mon, 7 May 2007, John Hall wrote:

> On 07/05/07, Arne Schmitz <arne.schmitz@???> wrote:
>
> > Also this woman is crossposting on the courier list.
>
> That doesn't seem entirely unreasonable.

"This woman" didn't say it specifically this time, but at the time they
were researching the previously article (mentioned), they were fairly
clear that they were asking in various technical forums for input on
suggestions of content for the article. I imagine it is much the same
this time too.

The resulting article back then (~6 months ago?) was worthwhile, hopefully
as a result of useful input from the email communities, and I would hope
this one will be too.

I do not speak for the list moderators, but if future articles "this
woman" writes are of similar use and interest, I hope that the little
notifications and requests for information are permitted or excused on
this list, and other relevant lists.

Jethro.

Jethro R Binks
Computing Officer, IT Services