Re: [exim] autoreply vacation complexity troubles

Author: Wolfgang Hennerbichler
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] autoreply vacation complexity troubles
On 07.05.2007, at 20:32, Wolfgang Hennerbichler wrote:

> Unfortunately none of these examples deal with the problem of
> multiple recipients and mail-addresses in a database, and they use a
> filter-file for the response. This is not really what I am looking
> for.

What I am looking for is the 'personal' implementation (which can be
found in #Exim filter) but written in exim.conf with the knowlege of
all personal aliases which are stored inside a db. (I would do it in
exim filter, but to my knowledge there is no way of querying a DB for
personal alises in exim filter)

wogri

--
wogri@???