Re: [exim] Help

Author: Rohit Sakalle
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Help
Hello Sir,
               First of all heartly thanks for replying me.  While studying
code of local_scan function I understood that we read the values in to input
buffer and send it to dccifd. Dccifd returns the result of scaaning in form
A or R or S, accepted rejected receipent list and finally XDCC header that
we store in to outputbuffer. I have already look in to the document
available on www.exim.org for local_scan.

We check if in to local_scan function and then give the output accordingly.

This is what I understood about this local scan function.

Now I have some question for u sir, Kindly... answer me....

   - First question is that What is that dccifd and it's role with
   respect to local_scan function
   - Second question is that what is this XDCC header. How it's diffrent
   from the normal header.
    -  How is mail contents are sent ot dccifd i.e. what mechanism is
   used.

Kindly give me the answer of questions

Waiting for your answer egarly
Rohit Sakalle