Re: [exim] Help

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Help
On 30/04/07, Rohit Sakalle <rohitsakalle@???> wrote:
> Hello ,
>
>   I am a student Studying  about Exim for knowledge purpose. I came across
> this function local_scan.c. I want to know  that how basically this
> function i.e. dccifd_client.c     as local_scan function works.  Kindly tell
> me how this function basically works and how this function gets called, I
> know it's executed just before MTA is about to accept the mail. If you could
> explain me that will be a real help as that will appease my curiosity.
> Please don't dissapoint me. For you convenience I am attaching the code too.
> Any body who have idea about this kindly reply me to this id
> rohitsakalle@???

The local_scan API is described in the Exim documentation at
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.67/doc/html/spec_html/ch42.html

Probably best to study that, and come back with any specific
questions. When you do, please use a better subject for your email -
'help' could apply to just about every email posted here.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???