Re: [exim] Recieving mail with smarthost

Author: Marc Haber
Subject: Re: [exim] Recieving mail with smarthost
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 07:59:33 +0000, Steven Wayne
<swayne@???> wrote:
>On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 08:18:03AM +0200, Han wrote:
>> Am Running Exim4 -
>
>I would guess that means Debian or Ubuntu. Just so that you know for
>future reference, there is a specific Debian Exim4 mailing list mentioned
>in the Debian readme file for the package.

Please note that the Debian exim4 people are as lowly motivated as the
people her to give people a course in e-mail basics, which seems to be
the issue here. Please try sending Debian users to the Debian mailing
list only if you see Debian specific issues.

Greetings
Marc, totally unmotivated to give Ubuntu support