[exim] UCEPROTECT threatens Exim user community

Author: Marc Perkel
To: Johann Steigenberger
CC: exim-users
Subject: [exim] UCEPROTECT threatens Exim user community

Johann Steigenberger wrote:
> Marc Perkel claimed:
>
> And think about my words:
> The day will come where you will end up in countless private lists
> with no chance to be ever removed, if you continue your abusive SAV.
>
> UCEPROTECT might then be your least problem ...
> You should really stop using SAV.
>
> Best would be if the Maintainer of Exim would remove that "feature"
> in the next release, so that you could no longer abuse other systems.
>
> Johann Steigenberger

I don't think you're going to get anywhere here with your threats. Phil
can reply to you about what the chances are that he's going to remove
SAV because you are going to list Exim users on secret black lists (like
APEWS.ORG).

This forum is a community support forum for Exim users. I don't think
that you coming here to threaten the Exim community is welcome. You made
it clear that you are going to list me and everyone else who uses SAV in
secret block lists that you control. We got your message and understand
it. However - when you threaten the entire Exim community you run the
risk of pissing off a lot of people. I think it's good that you made
these public threatening statements so now we know who you are, what
UCEProtect is all about, and if Exim users get blacklisted we know who
to blame for it.