Re: [exim] UCEPROTECT, APEWS and the truth about Marc Perkel

Author: Johann Steigenberger
To: exim-users
New-Topics: [exim] UCEPROTECT threatens Exim user community
Subject: Re: [exim] UCEPROTECT, APEWS and the truth about Marc Perkel
Marc Perkel claimed:

> Actually Bill I'm not sure how DNSStuff picked up my list.

Don't lie again here. You told it to them ....

Problematically you told, that you blacklist IP's of companys which
are listing you, but these criterias could not be found in your policy:-)

What does this mean to your list?
One could also pick a random number and reject on that :-)
Seems you still have much to learn about blacklists ...

No one will trust you if you break your own published listing criterias.

And think about my words:
The day will come where you will end up in countless private lists
with no chance to be ever removed, if you continue your abusive SAV.

UCEPROTECT might then be your least problem ...
You should really stop using SAV.

Best would be if the Maintainer of Exim would remove that "feature"
in the next release, so that you could no longer abuse other systems.

That said i will leave you and visit my favorite groups ....

Johann Steigenberger