[exim] Log filtering

Author: Dave Markham
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: [exim] Log filtering
Exim 4.41 ReadHat ES 3

Guys we have a loadbalancer which checks our 2 email servers (Active
Passive) both running exim. In the exim log we get a message every few
seconds in the form :-

2007-04-20 14:57:02 SMTP protocol violation: synchronization error
(input sent without waiting for greeting): rejected connection from
H=[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]
2007-04-20 14:57:04 SMTP protocol violation: synchronization error
(input sent without waiting for greeting): rejected connection from
H=[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]

I was wondering is there anyway of reducing the logging for this. Im
sure i remember doing something some years ago but i haven't touched
exim in a while. Could we restrict no logging from a certain host for
example?

Thanks