[exim] Exim4.66 sending all my emails to bulk,spam,junk fold…

Author: Majid Khan
To: exim-users
New-Topics: Re: [exim] Exim4.66 sending all my emails to bulk, spam, junk folder.
Subject: [exim] Exim4.66 sending all my emails to bulk,spam,junk folder.
Thanks Art,

Now few things I wanted to know but first let me tell you how would I go further.
I will change the hostname mail.webstarts.info name to mail.somethingelse.com and create "A" type with value 72.91.193.6 in my domain control panel.
In Exim I will change all the occurrences of mail.webstarts.info to mail.somethingelse.com and will restart the Exim server

For other things that you mentioned how can I check them by myself. Is there any tool for that and how can I eliminate those things. I want to know the detailed steps to eliminate these problems.

Regards,
Majid

Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.