Re: [exim] Retrying after being graylisted

Author: Thomas Hochstein
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Retrying after being graylisted
Lorenzo Marcantonio schrieb:

>> List policy says: don't obfuscate. And for good reasons.
>
> Sorry about that... usually it's the other way around... is there a faq for the list around?

Try
<http://www.exim.org/eximwiki/MailingListPolicies>

> So this graylist always denies for the first MX and accept on the second one?

Perhaps. We don't know, as you did replace all the relevant
information in your log snippet with "xxx".

> Oh well, didn't even thought of that!

You can bet that this behaviour is not intended ... (Spambots will
nostly target the secondary MX nowadays.)

> Thanks for the response (now the problem is WHY he doesn't respond... after all we need to BUY stuff :PPP)

Perhaps your mail was lost after being accepted on the second MX? One
does not know.

-thh