Re: [exim] Retrying after being graylisted

Author: Lorenzo Marcantonio
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Retrying after being graylisted
On Thu, 12 Apr 2007, Jakob Hirsch wrote:

> List policy says: don't obfuscate. And for good reasons.

Sorry about that... usually it's the other way around... is there a faq for the list around?

> Second line is a different host than the first one. Otherwise there

Exactly

> wouldn't be a "=>" and "Completed". So the message _is_ delivered.
> You can get the completion message of the remote mta with "log_selector
> = +smtp_confirmation", btw.

So this graylist always denies for the first MX and accept on the second one?
Oh well, didn't even thought of that! I've always seen time-base graylisting before

Thanks for the response (now the problem is WHY he doesn't respond... after all we need to BUY stuff :PPP)