[exim] Exim 4.6x and amavisd-new

Autor: Jens Strohschnitter
A: EXIM Official Maillist
Assumpte: [exim] Exim 4.6x and amavisd-new
Hi

I have updated my system from the old amavis-0.3.13 to amavisd-new.
It works all fine, but in the old amavis I have added via:

# What sendmail wrapper to use
$sendmail_wrapper = "/usr/lib/sendmail";
$sendmail_wrapper_args = "-oMr scanned-ok -i -t";

that in the mainlog the entry P=scanned-ok is written.

In system_filter I need that entry also with my new amavid-new installation.

So does anyone know how do I add the scanned-ok parameter to the mainlog
via amavisd-new ?

When I add these settings, the following error appears:

Global symbol "$sendmail_wrapper" requires explicit package name at ...
Global symbol "$sendmail_wrapper_args" requires explicit package name at ...

Hope someone can help me, THX!

--
Regards,

     Jens Strohschnitter