Re: [exim-dev] Authenticated_id and redirect condition

Author: Leszek Dubiel
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Authenticated_id and redirect condition

>> I have made as you suggested. Data is expanded as expected -- we get
>> "kowalski". But when transport is beeing done headers are not added. If
>> I replace "authenticated_id" in "data=" line with "local_part", then
>> everything works ok -- mail is unseen copied to kowalski.
>>
>> Below I describe problem in more detail.
>>

> Thank you for all the detail. I will, when I have time, try to reproduce
> the problem. But my first suggestion is that you upgrade from Exim 4.50
> to the latest release, which is 4.66. There have been many changes since
> 4.50. I did a quick scan of the ChangeLog, but I could not see anything
> that might relate to this.

Finally I have discovered, that problem disappears, when repeat_use is
set to false. Setting check_ancestor as true doesn't help. So problem
with headers adding/removing seems to be valid only when router is
unseen and when it redirects to the same $local_part.

Thank you for spending your time to take look at my problem.