Re: [exim-dev] Authenticated_id and redirect condition

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Leszek Dubiel
CC: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Authenticated_id and redirect condition
On Tue, 10 Apr 2007, Leszek Dubiel wrote:

> I have made as you suggested. Data is expanded as expected -- we get
> "kowalski". But when transport is beeing done headers are not added. If
> I replace "authenticated_id" in "data=" line with "local_part", then
> everything works ok -- mail is unseen copied to kowalski.
>
> Below I describe problem in more detail.

Thank you for all the detail. I will, when I have time, try to reproduce
the problem. But my first suggestion is that you upgrade from Exim 4.50
to the latest release, which is 4.66. There have been many changes since
4.50. I did a quick scan of the ChangeLog, but I could not see anything
that might relate to this.